• 来自
  • QQ
  • 生日0-0-0
  • 家乡
  • 铜币10枚
  • 威望6184点
  • 银元103个
阅读:1769回复:2

2009年9月12日,乔丹入选NBA名人堂的精彩演讲。让我们重温下飞人辉煌瞬间。(附原文)

楼主#
更多 发布于:2012-01-18 12:56

Thank you! Thank you!

I told my friends I would come here to say “thank you” then walked off. I can’t, it’s no way. I get so many people I can thank. In all the videos, you never just saw me, also Scottie Pippen and the championship we won. I’ve got a lot of questions over the last four weeks. Anybody says “well, why do you pick David Thompson?” I know why, David knows why and maybe you guys don’t know. But as I grow up in North Carolina, I was eleven years old, 1974, I think, when David won the championship. I hated North Carolina, but I ended up in North Carolina. But I was in love with David Thompson, not just for the game basketball, but in terms of what he represented. You know, we all, as David says or said we go through trails and tribulations. And he did, and I was inspired by him. And when I called him and asked him to stand up for me, I know I shock the shit out of him. I know I did. But he is very kind to say, “Yeath, I’ll do it.” That is not disrespect to the North Carolina guy; we all know I am true blue North Carolina guy to the heart. Coach Smith, Larry Brown, Sam Perkins, James Worthy, you know all of those guys.

谢谢…….谢谢……

我告诉过我的朋友,我会出现在领奖台上说完谢谢就转身离开。但是,我不能。我需要感谢很多人。我还要感谢今天的直播,你们不会只看到我,还会有许多熟悉的面孔。在过去的四周里,我收到了很多的问题。他们问:“你为什么会选择David Thompson?”我知道其中的原因David也知道,可能你们都不知道。我从小在北卡罗来纳州长大,当我11岁的时候,大概是1974年,David夺得了NBA总冠军。我是不支持北卡的,但是我被David Thompson所折服,不仅仅是因为篮球本身,而是因为他在其中表现出的(态度与意志),我们都经历了许多的考验与磨难,他做到了,这深深地激励了我。当我邀请他做我的主持人的时候,我知道我紧张透了,但是他非常高兴地答应了。我内心深处一直是北卡的成员,他们都知道我是一名真正属于北卡蓝的人。Smith 教练,Larry Brown,Sam Perkins,James Worthy,他们都知道。

I’d like to start to my parents. You guys see all the I-likes. What is about me that you guys don’t know? As I set up here and watch all the other guys give their history. So many things I didn’t know about Jerry Sloan. And we lived on the phone, but I didn’t know he was in a small class from the first grade to the eighth grade. Even David Robinson, I have known David for some time. You know, but I found some things, good things or bad things about him that I didn’t know. And Chipson, I’ve known Chipson for years. My father and my mother spent a lot time with Mike and found out good things about her, but what about me that you guys don’t know?

这一切都源自于我的父母。我的生涯集锦随处可见,还有什么关于我的事是你们不知道的?当我今天看到其他人发言的时候,当他们讲述他们的时候,我发现关于Jerry Sloan的很多事是我所不知道的。我们总是打电话,但是我从来不知道他小学一年级到八年级的故事。即便是David Robinson,我认识他已经很久了,但是从他的演讲中我也知道了很多事,好的坏的都有。我也知道了关于Chipson的事,我父母以前也经常谈论到他,但是有什么关于我的事是你们都不知道的?

I got two brothers, James and Larry, five four and five five in height. They give me all I could ever ask for. As brothers, in terms of competition. My brother Larry is an ideal situation with small things coming with small packages. This do fall me every single day. To the extend that my mother used to come out and make us come in because we were fighting way too much. My older brother was always gone. He is served in the army for 31 years. And the competition didn’t stop there. My sister who is one year younger than me, never want to be alone by herself. She took classes, extra classes, graduated from high school with me, to go to university North Carolina with me, and to graduate fairer than me. And you guys wanna know where my competition nature comes from, it came from them, it came from my older sister and she is not here today. My father who is not here today, obviously he is with us, all of us. My competitive nature has gone a long way from the first time I picked up any sports, baseball, football, run-track, basketball, anything in this class I played.

我有两个兄弟,James and Larry,身高五尺四寸和五尺五寸半,他们给予了我所能要的一切。作为兄弟,我们从小就互相竞争。我的哥哥Larry总是和我争小东西,而我每次都争不过他。我母亲这时候就会叫我们进屋,因为我们争斗的太激烈了。我大哥总是不在家,因为他当兵,一当就是31年。我体内的竞争意识的源泉还远远不止这些。我的妹妹,她比我小一岁,不喜欢一个人在家。她参加了许多额外的课程,最终和我同一年毕业。之后我们都去了北卡罗来纳大学,却比我早一年毕业。你们问我体内的竞争意识,竞争的本能源自何处,这就是答案。(它还来自)我的姐姐,她今天没有出席,我的父亲,虽然他已经不在了,但是他的精神一直陪伴着我。我的竞争意识从我第一天从事体育运动就开始萌发,任何运动,棒球,橄榄球,篮球,你们所能列举过得运动我都参加过。

They started to fire me; you know that fire started from my parents. As I moved on my career, people add wood to that fire. Coach Smith, what can I say about him? He is a legendary coach. Lerold Smith, now you guys think that’s a mistake. Lerold Smith was the guy when I got kicks he got picked in the team. He is here tonight. He is still the same six seven guy. He is not even bigger. His level is even about the same. But he started the whole process for me, because when he made the team and I didn’t, I wanted to prove, not just to Lerold Smith, not just to myself, but to the coach who actually picked Lerold over me. I want to make sure he understood you made a mistake, dude.

他们开始点燃了我心中的火焰,从我的父母开始,随着我的职业生涯的发展,这股火焰更加旺盛。比如史密斯教练—我该对他说些什么呢?他是一个有着传奇色彩的教练。Lerold Smiths,你们可能都不了解他,他就是当年我被踢掉的时候进校队的人。他今天也在现场,他还是六尺七寸那么高,一点也没长高,水平也和以前差不多。但就是他点起了我心中的火焰—为什么他可以进校队而我不能,我要证明—不仅仅是针对我自己或者他,我要向教练证明你做出了一个错误的选择。

该贴已经同步到 snoopyang的微博
该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
bkget
初入江湖
初入江湖
  • UID20397
  • 注册日期2012-03-02
  • 最后登录2012-03-09
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 发帖数7
  • 个人主页